Norman Motorcycles Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

norman b3 sports

2 posters

Go down

norman b3 sports Empty norman b3 sports

Post  Tace8 Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Hello there
Can anyone help? I have a norman b3 sports, it has a 250 twin and the red tank and ally mud gards. last saw daylight in 1973 and from then on covered in sheets and stored in a tin shed. the bike is very original and still even has the wind shield in place. I have been unable to find out much about this type of bike and I am wondering what to do with it.I would like to know are spares easy to find and what its value is so I can work out if re comisioning costs will or wont exceed its value. Any advise would be great many thanks Tace Mylam of Bucks
Tace1@hotmail.co.uk

Tace8

Back to top Go down

norman b3 sports Empty Re: norman b3 sports

Post  mr.rabbit Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:14 am

Oh you lucky boy,Tace.A lovely bike to own well able to keep pace with modern traffic and a joy to ride.Depending on condition and history it's value is £2000 give or take,that is assuming it is ready to use, has it's original numbers etc..good chrome and paintwork.Engine parts are quite easy to get hold,if it has a Villiers engine. Some panels can be hard to find,the club have some parts or members know where to source them.The classic motorbike magazines and a very useful paper called Old Bike Mart(only available on subscription)carry adverts for all sorts of experts who can supply just about anything to keep our treasures in"peak form".Keep us posted with your progress.Cheers Paul

mr.rabbit

Back to top Go down