Norman Motorcycles Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

norman b3 sports for sale

Go down

norman b3 sports for sale Empty norman b3 sports for sale

Post  Tace8 Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:33 am

To all that see this, my b3 sports is for sale as a restoration project.
The bike is standard and not used since 1975. When I got the bike the flywheel side cover was removed and the flywheel and points are not fitted. I have put the cover back on. It comes complete with its leather tool case and tools and some engine parts that I found along side it (spares). It has its number plate on and an old tax disk from 1975 attached.
Its even still got its fly screen still there!
I dont have any documents for the bike as the original owners family cant find them.
Interested? send me a message to Tace@hotmail.co.uk and I can send you some pictures. A decent offer will get you the bike, otherwise I will put it on ebay.
We are near Brill, bucks. HP18 I am having a big sort out and there is also an
Ossa Gripper 250 twin shock, ready to trial, a vfr 750 fl, 16000 miles, hardly used since 1998. A 1935 S1 morris 8 for restoration, 1979 vw bay screen devon moon raker, A track marshall 70, like new, weighs something like 8 tons so you will need a lorry! You know you want to buy it all so make room on your drive and dont tell the missis!

Tace8

Back to top Go down