Norman Motorcycles Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nippy Mk4 article in IceniCAM

2 posters

Go down

Nippy Mk4 article in IceniCAM Empty Nippy Mk4 article in IceniCAM

Post  dotvivi Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Hello Fellow Normans,
IceniCAM magazine has just published another Norman article, this time on the Nippy Mk4 moped.
It's several pages long, with pictures, details on the model, and includes roadtests of two machines, a civilian and a police model.
You can access the article free on-line at www.icenicam.ukfsn.org
Initially published in the magazine 'downloads' section as a PDF file, the article is called "Tale of two Nippy's". Either view or print off the whole magazine (20pages) free.
A version should also shortly be appearing as a 'Directors Cut' version (with additional pictures and supporting material), in the 'Articles' section (also free access), view on-line or print off.
A previous Norman/Achilles Lido article called "Back to the Future" (published in Jan 2010) still remains available in the 'Articles' section, and also an earlier feature on Trade Carrier Autocycles called "In the Trade" including a test and feature on the Norman Trade Carrier Autocycle.
IceniCAM is now moving on to further Norman moped projects to present articles on the two types of Nippy Mk2 models (Sachs & Villiers 3k), and another feature on the Nippy Mk3. No time scale has yet been set for presentation of the next feature, but is probably likely to be published sometime during 2012.
Regards ... DotViVi.

dotvivi

Back to top Go down

Nippy Mk4 article in IceniCAM Empty Icenicam

Post  mr.rabbit Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:19 am

Thanks for that DotVivi,I always copy the iceni articles and find them interesting.The adverts in the magazine are also useful and have helped me find odd bits for my Nippy.A pity that nearly all the events that are mentioned are too far away from me.I am hoping to do an event with the Nippy at the end of January,joining the NACC at Dover.Must MOT the bike first though.Cheers Paul

mr.rabbit

Back to top Go down