Norman Motorcycles Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trials bike and insurance

Go down

Trials bike and insurance Empty Trials bike and insurance

Post  mr.rabbit Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:07 am

Hello Normaneers.Did you see the Norman Trials bike for sale onEbay?I did bid for it but it went too high for me,about£420.Probably about right but it had no documents and it was not complete although it would have made a lovely rebuild project.Another more serious thing that I have noticed recently is that our daft government have brought in a new law that all vehicles,whether on the road or not,must be insured.Any vehicle must either be insured or SORNed.If the SORN system does not apply to your vehicle because it has been off the road for a long time I am guessing that this new rule would not apply.BUT BEWARE Big Brother is watching.If they are stupid enough to think that this will stop uninsured drivers and joy riders they are much mistaken,all it will do is line the pockets of the insurance companies and cause us problems("stop being political,Mr.Rabbit")My B1s and my Nippy both need MOT tests this week so I am hoping for a dry day so that I can ride them(one at a time )to the test station,I have just put a brand new rear tyre on the Nippy,I hope the tester will be impressed.Happy Haloween.Paul

mr.rabbit

Back to top Go down