Norman Motorcycles Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Ireland Autocycle Run

2 posters

Go down

Northern Ireland Autocycle Run Empty Northern Ireland Autocycle Run

Post  JohnMac Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Hi All

Norman Motobyks led the way on an Autocycle Run along the North Coast in September. Chris Sharp took some excellent pictures. The link below is to his Flickr page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chris531/sets/72157624864231445/

We hope to have a few more runs next year. If anyone is interested, please get in touch.

John

Last edited by JohnMac on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
JohnMac
JohnMac

Back to top Go down

Northern Ireland Autocycle Run Empty Re: Northern Ireland Autocycle Run

Post  mr.rabbit Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:46 am

Hello John.That looks more like a push that a run.It's lovely to see our old machines being used and enjoyed.Earlier this year I spent a weekend riding my Nippy ,with the National Autocycle and Cyclemotor Club.I did about 45 miles on it and really enjoyed myself.If you you have any events where we would be able to join you and play please let us know.Keep us posted, Paul

mr.rabbit

Back to top Go down

Northern Ireland Autocycle Run Empty More picture links

Post  JohnMac Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Thanks Paul, The picture I use as an avatar was a still taken during making of a film called Cup Cake. The Norman Motobyk and an Excelsior Autobyk got minor roles. The Norman shown is being ridden by the lead actress while the girl pushing is the assistant producer. The film company insurance would not cover the actors riding the bikes under power so they were pushed uphill and freewheeled down again. The intention was to dub the sound of the engine on afterwards but I don't know if this happened. More stills from the film can be seen by clicking on the link below. The North Coast Run photo are on the previous link.

John

http://www.lesliehillestate.co.uk/past_films.html
JohnMac
JohnMac

Back to top Go down

Northern Ireland Autocycle Run Empty Re: Northern Ireland Autocycle Run

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down