Norman Motorcycles Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nippy Mark 2 Type 2 Handbooks/Manuals

2 posters

Go down

Nippy Mark 2 Type 2 Handbooks/Manuals Empty Nippy Mark 2 Type 2 Handbooks/Manuals

Post  GeoffB Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:26 am

I'm restoring a Nippy Mark 2 - with the Villiers 3k engine and it would be helpful if I had a workshop or owners manual. Can anyone advise on a possible source?
Thanks

GeoffB

Back to top Go down

Nippy Mark 2 Type 2 Handbooks/Manuals Empty Norman Nippy info

Post  JohnMac Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi Geoff

Suggest you try the IceniCAM information Service. Look for IceniCAM magazine in Google. It is an internet magazine for Cyclemotor, Autocycle and Moped enthusiasts. When you get on the page look for the box at the top right hand corner and click on Info Service. This will lead you to an e-mail address infoservice@icenicam.ukfsn.org. The guy at the receiving end is called Andrew Pattle and he has unrivalled knowledge of mopeds + an extensive library of manuals, handbooks and all sorts of other interesting bits and pieces. He will probably be able to send you everything you need on a CD for a very modest cost.

The ads in the IceniCAM magazine may also be useful to you if you are missing parts.

Good luck

JohnMac
JohnMac
JohnMac

Back to top Go down

Nippy Mark 2 Type 2 Handbooks/Manuals Empty Thnaks

Post  GeoffB Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:33 am

THanks - I'll give them a go
Geoff

GeoffB

Back to top Go down

Nippy Mark 2 Type 2 Handbooks/Manuals Empty Re: Nippy Mark 2 Type 2 Handbooks/Manuals

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down