Norman Motorcycles Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nippy weekend

2 posters

Go down

Nippy weekend Empty Nippy weekend

Post  mr.rabbit Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:01 am

I took my Nippy to a National Autocycle and Cyclemotor Club meeting at Headcorn airfield on Saturday and Sunday.Altogether there were 22 small engine bikes taking part.The oldest was a wartime Coventry Eagle trade bike and then my 1960 Nippy along with some more modern machines.A couple of riders there had completed the Lands end to John O'Groats ride on their 50 ccs bikes. During the weekend I rode 53 miles on my Nippy without any problems and it got me up all the hills without any pedalling and the fuel tank still looked nearly full up.I think it must have been doing more than a 100 miles to a gallon of liquid gold."You can do it on a Nippy"! See you at the Mill later in the month.Cheers,Paul

mr.rabbit

Back to top Go down

Nippy weekend Empty 29 september norman club day

Post  nobby norman Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:45 pm

mr rabbit
glad to hear the gold machine represented normans on home terratory.

i hope you got your newsletter. see you on the 29th sept at the mill.

have we got a sachs book !

i must have one somewhere.What a Face 

nobby.

nobby norman

Back to top Go down

Nippy weekend Empty Re: Nippy weekend

Post  mr.rabbit Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:06 am

All things being equal and with a following wind I should be at the Windmill on Sunday.I cannot help with a Sachs book,I have lots of Villiers info but no Sachs.Have got my Norman magazine, thankyou, and have shown it to everyone in the pub and modestly admitted that 'yes that is my Nippy on the front' Cheers. Paul

mr.rabbit

Back to top Go down

Nippy weekend Empty Re: Nippy weekend

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down